jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2007

"Champions" in the life


The summer is over, the light time are shorter and the days are getting colder. The routine seems that invade us again…but the images of this holidays come to my memory. Forests without end and lakes of dream in Sweden, amiability and human warm in Slovakia,…This memory helps me to pass the hard days of September.

But I didn’t not only keep images with me from the summer…also happiness shared. Everybody have our sport idols: magician of the football, intrepid of the cars or suffered of the bicycle. My “idols” of this summer were two friends, who has been “champions” in their activities. They have defined a clear objective, have scheduled a preparation plan and have given the best of them in the right moment…and they have achieved their “victory”. On one side a sport target, win a medal in a Bike Orienteering World Championships. On the other side a personal target, make by foot the 760 km between Roncesvalles and Santigo de Compostela

Although I have not taken part in these achievements, I have shared with them some moments of this experience: the days of hard training and the damages, walk every day, the dreams of arriving or wining…I feel very happy with these personal and sportive victories of my two friends…and I feel almost like mine.

Everyone can dream to reach a target. It is not needed to be a sportive aim or a goal in a way. Some days ago I have shared the experience of reaching a peak of 3000 m (the Vignemale) together with 2 friends more. It was a technical way, with some danger. But we achieve it, and the reward was a wonderful view of the Pyrenees. That was not the best for me…to share getting a target with 2 people more has been a unique experience. Overcame together and supporting each other has been very important. We have had a lot of difficulties on the way (drop, stein way, glacial with ice and cracks, exposed climbing,..) but the nice images: the start of the route in the night with a bright sky with 1000 starts, the come out of the sun and new day, the red light on the peak, the view of all the mountains,..

I want to share with you some of this pictures and push you to establish targets to be “champions” in your life.

See you :-)

Dani

More pictures in http://picasaweb.google.de/dani.rodri/Vignmale_0709?authkey=F8KgOAA7QUA



No hay comentarios: